What if I can’t have my stand on June 5th?
- You are more than welcome to host your lemonade stand on or before June 5th. Hosting additional lemonade stands leading up to June 5th is a great way to raise additional funds and increase your chances of winning a prize.
Can I give out tax receipts?
- Any donation made online will receive a tax receipt. If someone donates cash and would like a tax receipt, please have them fill out your pledge form so we can provide them with a tax receipt (pledge forms can be found on the resources page).
How do we get the cash to you?
- Good Shepherd is hosting a donation drop off party on Sunday, June 12th, 2022 at our Administration Office (400 King St W, Hamilton). Join us from 1:00pm-3:00pm for treats, games, photos and more! If you can't make it to the drop off party, please email to arrange another drop off date/time. firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I get my cash donations to show up on my virtual stand?
- Step by step instructions are included in your welcome kit and are available on the resources page. If you require additional assistance, contact .email@example.com
What is included in my welcome kit?
- Fundraising Toolkit
- Welcome Letter
- 6 Easy Peasy Fundraising Steps
- Additional Fundraising Ideas
- Instructions to Upload Offline Donations
- Lemonade Stand Checklist
- Lemonade Recipe
- Letter of Support
How can I promote my stand?
- Make sure to personalize your fundraising page with the details about your lemonade stand
- Share your fundraising page and information about when/where your stand will be with your family and friends. Social media is a great way to do this! You can download images for social media under "social media promotion" in the Resources section
- Ask businesses to donate to your stand using the letter of support found on the Resources page
- Personalize the posters found in your welcome kit and under the Resources section and hang them around your neighborhood
- Consider hosting your stand at a public place like a grocery store or shopping mall. Make sure to ask the manager for permission using the letter of support found in your Fundraising Toolkit or on the Resources page
How can I raise more funds?
- Ask your family and friends to donate to your virtual lemonade stand by sharing your fundraising page with them
- Consider hosting your lemonade stand on more than one day
- If your community is hosting a garage sale day, festival, etc. consider hosting your stand at the same time
- Sell more than lemonade at your stand- include freezies, cupcakes, bracelets, etc.